At Design4India – A Nasscom Initiative, we are committed to protecting your privacy. We use the information we collect on our Website to deliver services and to enhance your experience. Please read below for specific details on our policy. Safeguarding your privacy is important to us. Design4India is committed to maintaining your trust by protecting personal information that we collect and use.
- We do not sell lists or usage information.
- We do not report usage or user information to any third party.
- We do not accept any advertising on our Website and therefore have no information reporting requirements to any third party.
Personal Information We Collect
We collect various types of personal information in connection with the Services, namely:
- Information you provide us directly
- Information we collect about your device(s) and your use of our Services, including through cookies and other internet technologies.
- Information we obtain from third-party sources.
Personal Information You Provide Us Directly
We collect various types of information and content that you provide us directly. In order to enroll as a member or to access some of our Services, you will be requested to provide us with your name, telephone number, email address, postal address, and other required details. We also collect other content and information that you provide us directly, including the content and information you may add to your member network or other community profile and photographs or other information or documentation you submit or provide us and the communications that you transmit through our networks. We collect information you provide when you access some of our Services. We also collect information that you provide us when you participate in our surveys or events. If you do not provide us with the requested information, we may be unable to deliver you the Services in full.
To the extent that you disclose to us any personal information of another individual, we assume that you have obtained such individual’s consent for the disclosure of such personal information as well as the processing of the same in accordance with the terms of this Policy.
Information about Your Device(s) and Your Use of the Services
We collect information about how you use our Services and, depending on the access permissions you have chosen for your device, other information, as specified below, from and about the computers, phones, and other devices where you install or access our Services. We use standard internet technologies, such as cookies to collect information about your computer or device and your online activity, as explained in more detail in the section below.
The information we collect in this respect is:
- Your browser type and operating system.
- IP address and device identifiers.
- Your browsing behavior on our Services, such as the amount of time spent viewing our online Services and the links you click within our online Services.
- Websites you visit before or after our websites.
- Whether you have opened or forwarded our e-mails or connected to offers or links that we send you.
- General or specific geographic location, such as through GPS, Bluetooth or Wi-Fi signals to the extent permitted by the settings of your devices.
You can choose to disable cookies through your individual browser options. To know more detailed information about cookie management with specific web browsers, it can be found at the browsers’ respective websites.
Use of Personal Information
We use the personal information that we collect as necessary and appropriate for the following purposes:
- To provide information about our products and services. We use your personal information to provide you with the products, services, and features that you or your organization have requested; to respond to inquiries we receive from you or your organization; to verify your identity; to deliver notifications and other operational communications.
- To improve our products and services and to analyze how users navigate and use our products and services and individual features.
- To manage the performance of our products and services.
- For audit and reporting purposes, to perform accounting and administrative tasks, and to enforce or manage legal claims.
Sharing of Personal information to outside parties
We do not sell, trade, or transfer to outside parties your personally identifiable information. This does not include trusted third parties who assist us in operating our website, conducting our business, or servicing you, so as long as those parties agree to keep this information confidential. We never release your information when we believe release is appropriate to comply with the law, enforce our site policies, or protect ours or others rights, property, or safety.
Our website is: https://design4india.in/
Our postal address is: Design4India – A Nasscom Initiative
WeWork – Cinnabar Hills Embassy Golf Links Business Park
Bengaluru – 560071
This policy was last modified on 14 October 2019.