BlogBeats is a Geo-Time-tagged blogging platform and technology solution that helps people and businesses to create, publish and discover inspiring interest-based content.
Design Thinking brought several layers to the functionality of a startup and at the same time, this process in a way has been in a constant duel with technology.
Let’s shed some more light on design and tech working in unison:
Interestingly, everything starts as a technology, and design is the element which further enhances the edibility of a piece of technology. A technology not jeweled by design would end being obsolete and a design without a technological backing wouldn’t have a product to begin with. For instance, printing, typography, photography, web, HTML etc. were born as technologies but their usability was to be determined by providing solution-based product development.
Following statements should point us in the right direction:
- Technology Team needs to meet deadlines.
- Design Team is better acquainted with the real life scenarios and user empathy.
- The coefficient of field study is to be balanced by tech and design both.
- If Design is the Idea, Tech is the execution.
- Sync between generating an idea and a plausible execution.
The success of a product is connected to two ideologies:
- Dollar Value
- Q (Emotional Quotient)